They should have flown us both in. Back in the old days, the list founders and high officials were always flown in. Of course they have to start promoting it months in advance, make a big deal about how we will be there, then they would have easily had over 100 people show up from all over the country. Hell, I may have to resurrect the okieQ and fly you in for the event.