To put an end to my suffering I coughed up the bread and bought a new
driveshaft (well really only the front half) from Rusty. I'm ready to be
driving the 190D rather than having it sit in my Indy's driveway.
  Before I bought I used the IM feature on Rusty's site to ask about price. I
gotta say thats pretty dammed cool! Good job Rusty.

  When I called to buy Gary put me on hold and passed me off to Tom, sneaky....
Tom covered for him, but I knew the truth, he somehow knew from my voice I was
a lister and ran in horror. ;)

  -Curt
  '85 190D 233kmi
  '83 240D 251kmi "Hammie"