it's coming

On 9/19/2013 12:38 PM, Brian Toscano wrote:
Why they don't charge fat people more is a mystery to me.

On Thu, Sep 19, 2013 at 10:37 AM, Scott Ritchey <ritche...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

There are a LOT of folks that see this as another "something for nothing"
deal (they either won't have to pay or don't have anything now).
Cranial-rectal inversion is not part of their decision process.

Having said that, several aspects of the existing system did (and many
still
do) require fixing.

Scott