and what exactly are they "brokering?"  while my own country is becoming
kind of a third rate third world kinda place, it's still a place where you
just buy stuff and it shows up and there are none of these issues.  at
least back when i used to actually buy stuff, this was the case.

On Fri, Sep 20, 2013 at 12:17 PM, Randy Bennell <rbenn...@bennell.ca> wrote:

> The brokerage fee with the post office is the flat $5.
>
> Randy
>

> On 20/09/2013 11:13 AM, WILTON wrote:
>
>> Yep, 'cause that's what they oughta do.
>>
>> Wilt
>>
>> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Penoff" <d...@penoff.com>

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*