From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Gary
Hurst
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 11:43 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Subject: Re: [MBZ] question that appears political

absolutely.  some guy grabbing my genitals when i try to get on an airplane
does nothing to stop me just walking on an amtrak train and doing whatever i
like.  "security" thinking is so limited that i wonder if it isn't just a
ruse, a cynical fraud and confidence game.

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 2:37 AM, Scott Ritchey <ritche...@nc.rr.com> wrote:

> This is just one more example of the limitations of "security thinking"
> which (IMO) generally creates more problems/cost for the "good  guys"
> than the "bad guys."

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars

*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com*