Yeah but you're gonna have people perhaps wanting to dig that nasty stuff up to do bad things.
I am actually wondering why the wing fell off the plane, fatigue?

Hendrik
who might need something a bit bigger than his little machines to go digging

On 23/09/13 13:01, WILTON wrote:
Oh, in reference to Snowden: I haven't revealed anything that's classified.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "WILTON" <wilt...@nc.rr.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 22, 2013 11:16 PM
Subject: [MBZ] OT but interesting

Journalists and wannabe journalists enjoy bringing the subject up every few years and touting it each time as a "new," story spiced with sensationalism. Many of them tend to fill in any gaps in their new "knowledge" about the subject with imagination or what they may have seen in some fictitious movie, such as "Strangelove" and others. The facts of the accident are what they are, and physics is physics. All (the number easily available for counting in the official Sandia report) of the switches, except those in bomb #2 that
were precluded by other physical factors, worked mechanically and
electrically as designed and built.
Oh, it was a terrible aircraft and nuclear accident, alright, but the bombs worked exactly as they were designed to work.

Wilton