> I don't think we get seasonally blended fuels here, as it never gets that
> cold.

Here in Michigan, it all comes from the same pipeline, the difference
between brands is all in the additives, and all of it gets 10% alcohol
except for some rare and expensive boat and snowmobile fuel pumps.

What's surprising to me is that the 1997 Oldsmobile is running slightly
negative fuel trim on this crap (the feedback loop is reducing fuel
injection from baseline programming).
The E320 runs around 7% positive fuel trim on gasahol, and I wonder what
the mpg would be like if I could feed it straight hydrocarbons.

Mitch.