On Fri, 6 Jan 2006 14:40:32 -0500, you wrote:

>Pete,
>
>Was there supposed to be a link, or information, or diatribe, or hell
>a full on rant here? Because I didn't see it.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Ed
>
>On 1/3/06, Peter Arnold <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>

>> _______________________________________
  Ed,
I have no idea where the message went that was on this posting.  I was
asking where to find a fancy grill surround for a W126.  Performance
Products had it for $149, my boss  wanted one.  His beautiful 300se
will soon look like a pimpmobile!

--

Peter T. Arnold, Past Master

Hartford/Lafayette Lodge #88 A.F. & A.M. and Master-Elect
So. Windsor, CT  1st & 3rd Mondays

Washington Lodge #70 A.F. & A.M.
Windsor, CT  2nd & 4th Mondays

6th Blue Lodge Council Newsletter Moderator

As you can see, I am unavailable on Mondays!