Hmm "No questions or answers have been posted about this item."

Something that really annoys me, it seems like you can't get a hold of
anyone anymore to answer questions or provide even the slightest bit of
additional info about the car they're selling.

You try emailing, you try texting and either can't get a response or
it's "I'll get back to you tonight, tomorrow ect. with that" and you
never hear from them again!!! Meanwhile the listing is still up. How do
they expect to sell anything if they can't be bothered responding to
potential buyers???? #frustratedrant