I just use a gas price app on my iPhone.  It finds the cheapest gas based on my
location.

I don't use it for my car, but I do for the wife's.

FYI - my last tank of fuel in the S500 jumped to 17.4 MPG from he mid 16s.  Not
exactly sure, but I'll see if the trend continues with the next fillup of top
tier fuel.

Dan