I paid about $170 incl. shipping for a full set of what are supposed to be genuine Mercedes. If the color doesn't match the upholstery, I'll send them back and buy yours.
Gerry

From: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
Mine are fairly worn but not too bad. Some oil had spilled on one but I got it mostly out and a shot with our carpet shampoo'er might fix 'em even more. I was thinking in the range of $50 for the front pair (or all 4 if I can find the rears which are mostly perfect. I think they were around $200 new for all 4.

-Curt