I have the butt doctors calling me up cold. I should put the notes on the wall and toss a dart at it to see who I go with.
clay

On Nov 2, 2013, at 10:46 AM, Kaleb C. Striplin wrote:
Well for some reason my dr sent me to get scoped about 5 years ago. That was fun I tell you. I got a letter in the mail saying it was about time to get another scope. I have not had that done. As I am a long way away from 50 I figure they are just trying to rack up a bill or something.