From: "Randy Bennell" <rbenn...@bennell.ca>
Do you mean 1" and 2" of rain?
.1 and .2 does not sound like it would make things very soggy.
And, yes, we are not anxious to have snow either. It has been all around us I think but not here yet. Had a good Sunday doing yard work. Ran the mower around without the bagger and mulched a bunch of the leaves. Got the leaf blower out and sucked up a bunch of the leaves that were in the areas under shrubs etc that could not be mowed. Drained the rain barrel which had about a 2 inch thick plug of ice on the top. Etc. Was tired at the end of the day. Still have things I want to do outside so hope that the weather holds for a bit more. Want to change the oil and grease the snow blower etc. Most winters it is used very little but I like to keep it in good shape and ready to go in case we get a blizzard that buries us. Most of the time I just shovel the walks and we don't have a big driveway - garage opens onto the back lane so not a whole lot to clear most of the time. Would also like to fire up the generator and make sure it runs etc. Always things to do and some get put off to the next year if it snows too soon.
Randy