And also extremely slick.  Don't drive in at any speed out of a rainstorm
unless you want a rear entrance in the garage (c:

The epoxy finishes are pretty good.  I am getting ready to do that in my garage
as soon as all the other projects around here get done.  My wife wants the
black and white checkerboard floor .. Hmmmmm....

On Sunday, November 17, 2013 1:43 AM, "dsereta...@yahoo.com"