They're really not any harder to tie than a regular tie. It's just different,
that's all. Once you know the basics it's pretty easy.

Just like long ties, some have a better "hand" and are easier to tie than
others. You have to fiddle with them a little once tied to get everything even,
but other than that it's pretty straightforward.

Dan who is not a college professor but works in education

Sent from my iPad