Might want to save that, as soon as I switch to the new domain the same situation will apply again.

Ed Booher wrote:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Dec 25, 2005 9:49 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We are resetting the mailing lists which require everyone to be
resubscribed.  Default is real time mode.  If you want to change to
digest mode use the password supplied in this notice and log into the
list page.  You can change all of your settings there.

Welcome to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] mailing list! Welcome to the
replacement Mercedes discussion list to the mbz.org lists.  We hope
you enjoy the new lists.  There are very few rules here.  Number one
is to repect your fellow list members, no flame wars.  Next, no major
profanity.  If one slips out its no big deal, just do not make a habit
of it.  And finally, HAVE FUN!!

The default setting for the list is plain mode.  If you need to change
your delivery to digest mode, simply log into the list page with the
password supplied in this welcome message.  Once logged in, you can
change your password and delivery options.  It is very simple.

http://www.striplin.net

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

subscription page at:

 http://striplin.net/mailman/options/mercedes_striplin.net/edbooher%40gmail.com

 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You must know your password to change your options (including changing
the password, itself) or to unsubscribe.

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your striplin.net mailing list
passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you
prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to
unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on
your options page that will email your current password to you.

--
Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.

I feel like Carl Sagen in cyber land. Why am I getting a billion and
billions of emails every day from the Mercedes group? I used to get one or two
emails with about twenty letters in each. Is this some sort of protest by the
web
server to get rid of people on the list? List Mom would never stand for  this!
May she rest in peace. There were 996 emails in my mailbox today. I would
say 97% were from the Mercedes Club.

steve vilardi
77 Vette
89 BMW 535i
83 Mercedes 240D
96 Ford Econoline  Chateau
89 Ford Econoline E-150
78 Dodge RV with 440
85 Harley  Electra-Glide
85 Yamaha Riva scooter
64 Yamaha 350 two stroke
A ton of  bicycles
Three folding bikes
1 bottle of Beefeater  Gin

Knowledge is power... Power Corrupts. Study hard... Be Evil.