Jaime wrote:
> I kept reading this waiting for the punch line.
>
> I guess its no joke :-(

More likely a kgb killing like the Poland president crash several
years ago.  Just find the important politics in the passenger list to
find why it went down.  Plus, many pilots really are not cut out to be
in a cockpit.  My son sees stupid pilot moves very often.  Situational
awareness is critical at altitudes close to the earth.  Up in the
atmosphere altitudes there is a bit better forgiveness for lack of
situational awareness.

Your icon picture that comes up in gmail shows a guy with beard? -
nice look, Jaime.  Putting on weight also? - or is it just the full
beard?  Full beard is allowed at Montvale?
mao