Gerry

From: "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.com>
it's not haphazard so much as i don't believe in it so much so i stopped
using it

On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 10:45 PM, <dsereta...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Yes I get it. You've been criticized for your haphazard use of
capitalization and punctuation. I attribute it to your stream of
consciousness approach to writing!

Sent from my iPhone

On Nov 26, 2013, at 8:51 PM, Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> i had no appreciation of allen ginsberg back in my youth, when i had
> associates who were in the same sort of circle as he. i could have > been
> buddies with ginsberg, but instead just found him a funny old man
(although
> not much older than i am now) saying stupid things i had contempt for.
> such opportunities squandered for the sake of arrogance and ignorance,
> while today i talk mostly to people online and the only real live ones > i
> talk to who are not immediate family are the superintendent and janitor
of
> my building .
>
> then in the mid eightees on the band's tour bus, i am snorting cocaine
with
> a large man, a musician in bonnie raitt's band it seems, when bonnie
comes
> on the bus, visibly upset over some stalker, i believe his name was
> "jeff."  now given this situation, the best answer would be along the
lines
> of "well, you just sit down here, miss raitt, i'll make sure you have > no
> more trouble with this 'jeff' fellow tonight" i had to, in the best
> tradition of "pull my finger", utter something along the lines of > "geez, > man, your mom is really freaky deaky, wow" as i knew it would get a > laugh
> from this fellow and who can resist such a thing?
>
> i imagine most of you will find this post mad or at least unclear, but > i
> kinda think dmitri will get it, so here it is
>

> On Tue, Nov 26, 2013 at 6:36 PM, <dsereta...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> So you think you're a regular Allen Ginsberg;)
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On Nov 26, 2013, at 4:58 PM, Gary Hurst <jabbahur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> i road my rusty cruiser bike (lives outside on the intercoastal,
chained
>>> a post) around in the rain wearing my akubra hat . stopped at the >>> local >>> bike shop to see if he felt all the rust was a structural danger. >>> got >>> rained on heavily. stopped at the russian market for real russian >>> rye
>>> bread.  got rained on some more.  chained it back up to the post.
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>> *reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european
cars*
>>> *www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*

> --
>

> *reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european > cars*
> *www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*

-----
No virus found in this message.