medical system is broken.  all about greed.  greed has broken much in this
country.  the reagan revolution turned out to be something very different
than what i believed it to be 30 years ago

i had a japanese doctor who'd just fix stuff in the office.  but he is dead
now so i have sworn off doctors and just fix it myself.  let them exploit
someone
 other than me!

On Sat, Dec 14, 2013 at 12:41 PM, Peter Frederick <psf...@earthlink.net>wrote:

> When we were kids this was a quick trip up to the local GP's office, made
> it several times myself, any hour of the day.  If he answered the phone, he
> was in, and would clean you up and stitch up cuts, etc. for $5.
>
> Sad state we are in when you cannot get a simple cut stitched without a
> three hour wait.
>
> Peter

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*