Did they drive a dark blue SD on Rogers to get there?  I was driving the
invisible van to take the children someplace and noticed there was an alien
on the road.

(Is it bad that, after living here 5 months, I only know 30% of the
neighbors, but I recognize all the local adult European cars?)

Anyway hope everything is healing nicely, congrats on the graduation, and I
hope you have a pleasant trip home. :)

Best,
Tim