Since it is a what? OM603? Yes, 12 mm Deep swivel socket. I use a plain deep socket with a couple of the HF 1/4" wobble extensions. My pockets don't allow snappy to enter them.

Easiest way is to remove th intake manifold. Order a manifold gasket with the plugs. A long 6mm balldriver allen socket helps a lot for this. I did break down and buy one of them form snappy as one OM603 i had the manifold was put on with a truck rattle wrench and locktite.

Dwight Giles wrote:
I do have block heater but only snow covered driveway for work space. .

All the more reason to give those things a daily soaking until you can remove them.
Is this where Dr Booth recommended a Snap-On swivel socket?

Mitch.