Tell your new boss you work for the CIA and you won't have to show up at all, but keep getting your check.

--R

On 12/18/13 5:44 PM, Dan Penoff wrote:
Turned in my notice at the School District today.

I start working for the County on January 13th.  Better than a 10% bump in pay,
much better benefits, and lots of upward mobility opportunities.  Been trying
to get on there for over two years and finally made it.

Got a bunch of sick days I have to burn up before I leave, so I won't be in the
office much between now and the 10th....

Dan