I would advise soaking the fittings with a 50:50 mix of acetone and ATF for at
least a day (apply several times) before attempting to remove the old lines. Be
sure you use a wrench on the cooler side and one on the hose side and squeeze
them together to break the fitting loose so you don't twist the fitting off of
the cooler. Flare-nut style wrenches are advised!

Allan