On Dec 24, 2013, at 9:09 AM, "Gary Hurst" <jabbahur...@gmail.com> wrote:

> and here we get closer to the real answer.  it's not food, but recreational
> drugs

Close. Exercise releases endorphins, etc. I believe that (exercise) to be a key
answer to the epidemic of obesity in this country today. There are WAY too many
sedentary jobs, and most folks are quite happy to plant themselves in front of
the TV after work for four or five hours a day...

BTW, gambling hits on the pleasure centers of the brain too.

Rick
Who knows a tiny bit about addiction.