This guy has some nice MBs for sale. I looked at them briefly, but not thoroughly.

These are completely rust free southern cars in Mississippi:

560SEL 4x,xxx original miles for real. White I don't ask the price. Has sheepskins. Looks like the seats have never been sat on.

420SEL 91, Smoke sliver 89,xxx miles. Nice car. Very shiney! Obviously has been garaged. He wants $5k for this one.

For the Dissel lovers:

300SD (W116) White, I forgot to ask the mileage It has new style GP relay and pencil type GPs. That would make it an 80 or newer. Very clean engine. He says it runs very smoothly. Being a 116 US model it has the crypsler ACC

IF i were looking for a car, I'd want to drive all 3 of these, then decide. I love the 126, and if I wanted a gas MB, a 420SEL or 560 SEL would be my pick.

Contact: Ronnie at:
(228) 832-6609