I drove my buddy's 450SL a coupla times, it was kinda tight for me 6'4" frame
but once I road in a newer SL and it seemed there was a bit more room.  I sat
in a new new SL and it had even more room but felt kinda bloated.

My 76 Eldo drop top has loads of room...

--R (sent from my miniPad)

On Dec 25, 2013, at 6:49 AM, Alex Chamberlain <apchamberl...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 24, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Jaime Kopchinski <jaime...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
> I suddenly find myself with too many cars and not enough garage space, so
> one has to go.  I'm probably going to put it on eBay later this week, but
> if anyone has any interest, let me know.
>
> Photos:
> http://images.jaimekop.com/2013_12_24_450SL/

That's a beauty.  Wish I could fit in an R107.  In the '80 280SLC I used to
have, I always felt like there wasn't enough room in the footwell for my
size 13-5E feet to move quickly from pedal to pedal.  And I had to swap the
steering wheel for one from a W201 to make enough room for my thighs
between the wheel and the seat.

Alex