Watching the AMG tech assemble the V-8 engine was a delight. Hearing the shop
background noises and sound of the machinery/tools enhanced the experience for
me.
Seeing that his gloves got oil on them, I got to wondering what I should do
with my canvas/leather gloves when they get oil stained, but not oil soaked. I
have several pairs that I would like to clean up, but only if I can do so with
minimal effort, as they are not expensive gloves. Putting them in the laundry
will shrink and stiffen them. What would happen if I put them in the dishwasher
(assuming I don't get caught)?

Jerry
82 240D

database 9225 (20131228) __________