Jerry Herrman wrote:
Slow day here. Terrific video. He made it look easy assembling that engine.
I was wondering about his level of skill. Is he just an assembler? How long would it take to become proficient at that job?

IMO, he's just working as an assembler, but he could very well be capable of thought and craftsmanship.

The only thing I witnessed that involved craftsmanship was the positioning of his nametag on the engine at the end. Everything else was just following instructions.

Mitch.