I need a name for the new car. How about Klink, as in our dear departed Colonel Klink fro Hogan's Heroes.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: "OK Don" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2006 9:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I've got a long drive PLUS I need a name

Given that it's 200 Lb lighter, has 29 HP more (don't know the torque
of the 103.981), it might not be that different from an SDL --
My SDL is either "Limo-lite" or "the Blue car".
I think you'll know the name by the time you get home - the 300D 2.5
is now known as "Rattled" with the emphasis on the "ed" (due to the
collapsed engine mount that drove my wife crazy till the Rusty order
arrived).

I need a name for the new car.   A crusty old 123 diesel needs a crusty
German name like Klaus.  I can't figure out what my cars personality of
going to be.   126 LWB is an imposing car. But this is sort of gutless
with the 3.0.  Thoughts?

OK Don, KD5NRO
Norman, OK
'90 300D 243K, '87 300SDL 290K,  '81 240D 173K,  '78 450SLC 67K, '97
Ply Grand Voyager 78K