A lot depends on what you paid for it (c:.. If it was $5 then you're in cotton.
 If it was lots more, then wont be joy involved (c:

Craigslist.  Nothing wrong with selling it, it can be used by an amateur
operator on 10 meters.  But it was designed as an amplifier for CB radios.
Yours has two tubes in it I believe, giving it a whopping 80 watts plate
dissipation.  Most real ham amplifiers have plate dissipation ratings from
400-1000 watts for linear service.

Hope you find an illiterate CB guy to unload it on.

On Saturday, January 18, 2014 10:04 PM, Rick Hawkins Java <macj...@aol.com>