If anyone is interested in making biodiesel, there is a small plant that can be purchased for half price if action is taken quickly. The plant is new, rated for 250,000 gallons per year (GPY) based on one person running it 40 hours per week. It is current, and very efficient design for continuous production. It can be run on used fry oil, (yellow grease). I have a source for yellow grease in IL, and buyers for bio heating oil on the east coast. (Some of you already know heating oil distributors too) You can grow oilseed if you want to grow your own feedstock for this fall and beyond. I can help with seed and recommendations for that. So if you want to supply space, and capital, I can source everything else needed. The plant was built for producing on an island, so it is built in a 20 ft shipping container. The unit can be profitable on as little as 100,000 GPY output. Profit (based on yellow grease prices) is about $1.25/gallon with RINS adding 25 to 30 cents per gallon.

$50,000 is needed by Tuesday to keep the unit from being repossessed, and the current owner may be willing to be an equity participant for the balance. Tanks, pumps, plumbing and operating capital would still be needed. email me for more information. You may own everything outright, or the current owner and I would be interested in participating.

I know of a couple larger plants available at a deep discount too, if your pockets are deep enough. (7,000,000GPY) One is also brand new and was built for central America installation.