I got the 30% up to $50 which turned out to be $47.09, and I can pick up at store about now (which I am not going to do today, got an erster roast to go to shortly) or tomorrow. Weather warm again, so I can get to this tomorrow most likely.

Sub just turned 200kmi so it is time for its second 100k service. I'll probably order more stuff and use the coupon again if they let me, or maybe the lower discount with free shipping as the other stuff I don't need right away. The RR caliper is grawnching, looks like pads are shot. I can't remember if I changed them at 100k or not. Fronts still look good with 100k on them but I ordered new pads too for the front.

--R