I was at Hobby airport in Houston once, waiting for my Southwest flight. A rather large woman and her rather large daughter were checking in for their flight. The woman at the desk told them they would each have to buy an extra ticket as they were too large to fit in the seat and as such would displace or inconvenience some other paying customer. They both went ballistic and started the shaniqua theater. The desk woman just stood there looking at them, everyone else was sorta enjoying the spectacle too. After a minute or so of the histrionics the desk woman told them they could either pay, leave, or go sit down and think about, but in any case they would need to calm down or she was calling security. So they go sit down and are continuing with the performance though a bit more subdued. After about 15min they waddled off, I guess deciding they weren't going to pay so they weren't going anywhere.

--R