PAckage says Febi. Will you stream movies for me too? Wait, maybe Fatty Prime movies would not be such a good idea...

--R

On 2/19/14 6:50 PM, Gary Hurst wrote:
well, i try to get away from the whole concept of car parts are commodity
things, as in the game the cheapest chinese white box item always wins and
everyone wonders why parts that used to last 30 years now last 6 weeks
before they totally fail but never quite worked right anyway

i'm happy to compare apples with apples with you.  show me what you got and
i'll tell you what i'd have done for you.  also what i'd have done for you
if you gave me 80 bucks a year for fatty prime

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 6:43 PM, Rich Thomas <