Depends on the composition of the flu shot.  I got a good one that only left my
arm sore.  Oldest boy got one from work, and he, as well as most of his
compatriots at work got very ill from their shots.  Three day flu symptoms that
cleared up, but did lay a number of them low.  Old man v. young buck, go figure

clay