On 05/03/2014 11:25 AM, Curt Raymond wrote:
I passed on a torch set last summer and I've been kicking myself ever since. It
was at a yard sale and cheap money but I'd have to run to the ATM and back. I
did pick up a nice torque wrench but theres not much more fun you can have with
your clothes on than cutting with a torch.

-Curt

I got a set last summer but the Ox tank is empty and I have not had it filled yet (or swapped - whatever they do here). Will have to do so once the weather warms a bit. Both tanks, gauges etc on a roller cart. Only the cutting torch though. No welding tips but that should not be hard to rectify. The smaller tanks - two foot high or so. Owned tanks though so no rental cost. I have rarely played with such a thing. My father had a set when I was younger and silly me let them be sold after he died. He owned the Ac tank - the bigger one but they would not sell the bigger Ox tank so it was leased. Should have kept the set.

Randy who is sitting in partially in the dark as something is going bad in the light fixure overhead. It is arcing and blinking and I have shut the lights off.