To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2006 7:52 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Nice SDL in OKLA

I will never live in a city limit or covenant limit.  Ham radio and cars
DO NOT get along with EITHER!

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006 18:14:43 -0600, Kaleb C. Striplin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

exactly.  OK don cursed me.  I just got a letter today from the planning
commission saying they have been notified of my residence running a
Mercedes Automibile Auction (whatever the hell that means).  And that it

--
Luther  KB5QHU
Alma, Ark