Much of is a matter of stuff catching up sense I've been unable to do it myself for nearly 15 years. Widow's walk roof has been leaking since I've been here for 26 years; others who worked on it did inadequate jobs; 'kept telling 'em we need to dismantle the railings and replace the roof before repairing/rebuilding railings. Finally got roof replaced coupla weeks ago with EPDM (membrane); same on bay area roof.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry T" <l02tur...@comcast.net>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 16, 2014 4:53 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] hey WILTON

Hi Wilton,
is all that work the result of our severe winter weather this year or was it just a matter of regular maintenance catching up with you? Personally, I tend to put things off longer than I should until i have numerous things that need attention. I used to be better at doing stuff as needed, which prevented a land slide of work at once. I must be getting lazy in my old age.? ;-)

The 300D is like that. Need to do the front wheel bearings and the front struts as well. Also need to have rear brake hard piping replaced and check the rear suspension bushings. Oh yeah, I need to find the leak in the AC system. If it's in the evap inside the dash I may have to buy another car as my wife cannot have a daily driver without AC in our Va summer heat. So much stuff, so little time....

Good luck with all that stuff Wilton!

Sincerely,
Larry