Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2014 12:11:30 -0400
From: "Kaleb C. Striplin" <ka...@striplin.net>
To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] I'm back in Miami

I do not really drink much myself but they were more like $10-14 for drinks on
this ship. Plus they Charge you 15% gratuity on any purchase, and they charge
$11 per day per person automatically for gratuity. Then the kids activity past
10 pm cost money. When we got off in Mexico it cost me close to $300 for a
simple beach excursion. I don't know if all beaches in Cozumel are the same or
just this one but it was not a sandy beach like I wanted, it was one of those
rocky beaches, mainly for snorkeling.

Sent from my iPhone