Some drs. are not in it for the money. Doctors Without Borders,  for example. I
always support them if modestly.
Sent from  myMail app for Android
Saturday, 29 March 2014, 00:34PM -0400 from dsereta...@yahoo.com:
If you look at the  exorbitant cost of medical school, the insane number of
years of training( 7-12 years after college) and the number of hours per week
working during that training (80-120) for miserable pay, then every doctor
should be entitled to at least a new Mercedes!
Sent from my iPhone