You can buy bulk trans oil cooler hose at flaps. It is made for oil, heat and pressure... that and 2 hose clamps and you can bridge the bad section you cut out.

You can also use the original as a pattern, buy brake tubing and a tubing bending tool at FLAPS, and bend up a replacement. If the original has banjo fittings, you may need a torch to unsolder them and solder them to the new tubing. Could be silver solder, so a good reason to justify buying a flame wrench.

And it can handle the pressure? I assume there is pressure in the line that requires some magic to keep it in.

clay

I had one on the SD get worn through, or rusted through or something, at the clamp that holds it somewhere to the frame. NLA so I just spliced a bit of fuel line over it which seems to be holding.