You cannot change it so try not to worry about it.

We can cry aboout China but the fact remains that China did not come to us so
much as we went to them.
All of our MBA grads looked for ways to do things cheaper so that their bonuses
would be bigger.
They are the ones who sold us out. We just went along like sheep happy to get
substandard goods cheaper than what we were accustomed to paying.

We did it to ourselves and I don't think we can lay all of the fault on Walmart.

Randy