I am still confused about ACA.

The whole circus was to be able to provide lower cost health care to a larger
contingent of consumers.  There were supposed to be something like 47 million
uninsured consumers in need of the new ACA programs.  These people were going
to be paying into a big pot of cash.  Everybody would get much lower hospital
bills.

Now "Our Great Leader" is trumpeting that this circus has liberated 7 million
people from the horrors of being without insurance.  Does this mean there are
still 40 million people with no health program?  And if the program has snagged
a bunch of users, are these the young users, who cost nothing, but pour scads
of cash into the program, or are the new folks all old and going to suck the
system dry?

just asking

clay