On 04/04/2014 2:46 PM, Rich Thomas wrote:
http://jalopnik.com/mercedes-f1s-secret-is-it-split-its-turbo-in-half-1558154190/+gmanaugh

--R

I was at the local car show a couple of weeks back and one of the things on display was an exhaust system for a car with the turbos at the back of the car. A bit of plumbing given that the exhaust ran from the engine back to the turbos and then the boost pipes ran back to the front. Supposedly the boost air is much cooler than it would be if the turbos were under the hood.

I think they said it was designed to fit on an early Roadrunner.

Randy