I was envious. My 11-year-old brown Labrador was getting the kind of treatment that I could only dream of. I wanted to go to PetCare. I wanted pet insurance.

Real Veterinarians are the smartest and the best doctors. Those who can't get in Vet school, generally can be accepted at most medical schools. (not to diminish the work or quality of Gerry, Rich's wife or anyone else. Med school is tough. But it is much harder to get into vet school.