There are apps for both iPhones/iPads and Android devices. The Android app is the most popular from what I found.

I'll have to look at the one I have on my iPad and iPhone. Works great, but it really makes my iPhone 4 grunt. So badly that it will overheat and shut down. Doesn't seem to affect the iPad at all.

Dan

Anyone got an old android phone I might be able to use for one of these dongles?