Bought a HF buffer and some pads to buff the badly oxidized hood of my 140.
Since my $40000 gl appears to either have a bad transfer case or bad front
diff, I decided to get my 140 cleaned up to start driving. Anyway, I have been
buffing on it for hours using turtle wax rubbing compound for mild to heavy
oxidation. That is like beating your head against the wall. That crap is hard
to get off. At first I think I was using too much, but then I just think the
stuff is not worth a crap. It looks much better but still needs further buffing
before applying wax. I am headed to Wally World or the flaps to see what they
have.

Sent from my iPhone