Thanks Peter -- I have watched the video of the project and think it is well within my abilities. I plan to order the parts and get the big garage organized with places to put everything.

Thanks again for all your help...

Sincerely,
Larry

To me it seems like putting sets of fasteners and parts in containers, then labelling and sequence numbering the containers would make sense for this project. Assembly should be in reverse order.