obviously not as he received something, just not what he may have been
promised.  another name might fit that description better, but it eludes me
at the moment

my bet is dan got sold misrepresented merchandise.  he is correct in saying
we ought to wait for an expert opinion from his dealer

On Sun, Apr 13, 2014 at 12:04 PM, Rich Thomas <
richthomas79td...@constructivity.net> wrote:

> Is his name "Trent"?
>
> --R
>

> On 4/13/14 11:26 AM, Dan Penoff wrote:
>
>> It remains to be seen if they are fakes or knockoffs.  I'll let the
>> dealer decide that when I show one to them this week.
>>
>> Understand that a lot of manufacturers outsource their products.  Mahle,
>> Hengst and others manufacture filters all over the place, but just because
>> a filter is made in Spain instead of Austria doesn't mean it's any better
>> or worse.
>>
>> More as I know it.
>>
>> Dan
>>
>> On Apr 13, 2014, at 11:20 AM, Gary Hurst wrote:
>>
>>  ah, so he's just some guy selling some fake indian filters.  doesn't seem
>>> like news to me in today's day and age

>> All posts are the result of individual contributors and as such, those
>> individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner
>> has no control over the content of the messages of each contributor.

> individuals are responsible for the content of the post.  The list owner

*reliable vendor of superior parts for mercedes and other european cars*
*www.BuyEUROparts.com <http://www.BuyEUROparts.com>*