Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 12:51:47 +0000 (UTC)
From: roger...@comcast.net
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Subject: [MBZ]  ULSD

Max,
It may also be that you have a newer car and replaced all the o-rings. Since
the ULSD came out, I've replaced the fuel return lines on both of my old 617s.
Nothing else was a problem, but the return lines just started to seep fuel.
Once replaced with newer lines/material, they have been fine since. I
periodically add some diesel treatment to my cars which helps remove moisture,
clean the injectors, lube the pump. Now I know the oil lubes the pump also, but
not internally where the fuel flows.
Anyway, maybe ULSD is good and maybe it's just another marketing/take care of
my business buddies ploy similar to adding ethanol to gasoline. Just my view
anyway, your mileage may differ (and it will if you use gasoline with ethanol).
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.